My Relationship's - Part 3

It's that time again, but this time it isn't anything great. If you've read my previous relationship post's then you'll know who I'm talking about. My third serious relationship began in September 2011, not long after I officially broke up with Beau. But the sad thing is, is that I went back to my ex, arghh Peter.

After I broke up with Beau, I went out and got loose.. literally! After my birthday in July, I went out clubbing all the time, drank like a fish and was never hung over the next day. Life was great, until I started seeing my favourite old flame. We we're just catching up with each other nearly ever week, about 2 times a week. He'd take me out to the movies, buy me dinner and come to my house and hang out with my family.. it was great. After about 4 weeks, he was at my house everyday. Sleeping over, hanging out at home when I was at work and did chores around the house for my Aunty. He got so comfortable that at one point he just never left, so he ended up moving in and living with me and my family.

It was nice having him around. He went food shopping, cooked for me and maintained a clean room for me. Because he was still in high school (Year 12) he was gone basically all day and then when I went to work he'd turn up and I'd leave. This went on for about 2 months then the inevitable happened. The sex was great, but after a short while of about 2 weeks I was vomiting up everything I ate, feeling tender bitties and the works. By now you would guess what happened, but everything didn't turn out so well. After about 2 months, everything was great. I enjoyed telling my family what was going on, even told my job and they responded really well. It was coming to around Christmas time and I wasn't feeling so great about myself and my relationship. I was just so over his attitude and his problems that I really needed a break. So I offered to pay for his holiday overseas and everything else I ever paid for him. With no hesitations at all, he up and left thinking about nobody else but himself when I was left in my condition.

Not long after Christmas I found out that I miscarried and it was the worst thing in the world. I was broken hearted and needed someone and of course he wasn't there for me. So he didn't seem to care much so after that I realised that he was only ever hear for one thing and wasn't going to take responsibility for his actions. He was selfish, self-centered, egotistic, arrogant, obnoxious and big fat liar. I cut him out of my life as soon I built up the courage to leave him. I knew that the only reason I stayed with him in the end was because I had to and because of what had happened. I was kind of glad that everything happened the way it did, but I always think about what could have been. My love is always there for my little one and I can't wait to meet you.

In the end, the relationship only lasted about 3 months and I swore to myself 'never again'. He was only suppose to be a rebound not anything more, I can't deny that even after everything I still love him. Life sucks and people come and go. So whatever the weather I always live every moment of my life to the fullest!

Comments

Popular Posts