Custom Wheels - #1 Dodge Nitro

So I've been saving to finally buy myself a car, it hasn't been easy but I eventually got there. I've been looking around and I'm totally in love with the the Dodge Nitro since I began saving but that's completely out of my price range, I'd be paying it back over 15 years lol. If I ever got to customise my own Dodge this is how it would look like.

Exterior


My favourite colour is Purple, so the colour of the external paint job would be a beauitful dark glossy purple with a hint of pearlscent. I don't like any matte colour at all, I just feel it has no life. So a dark gloosy purple with the slightly dark tinted windows.





Wheels

The rims I want on my Nitro would have to be these ones or something similar from OzzyTyres.com.au. They are the Lexani LSS10 22 (inch)x9 Full Black. I don't what a completely black set of rims so I choose this style with the silver/chrome trim around the outer strech of the mags. This would cost about $3,000.00 w/ Free Shipping in Australia.


The tyres I'd get from the same online store OzzyTyres.com.au, they are Pirelli 245/33R22, the pattern Pzero Nero costing at around $526.00 ea. All costing $2,630.00 for 5 (4 tyres and a spare).

The grill will just be the same purple as the whole car, with the wire being black.




Interior

Now for the inside, I was thinking leather of course but I didn't know which colour. I love black and black leather in luxury cars look amazing, so I'd probably go for a nice dark black leather interior with silver trim along the dash and the doors.






This is just a basic layout of how I'd like one of my custom cars to look like, I love my big, luxury SUV's and plan on buying one in the near future hopefully :). Hope you liked it, it's nothing special but it's something I'd absolutely love. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed my post!

Comments

  1. In the world of Penguin Book Writers, embark on a thrilling journey with "Custom Wheels - #1 Dodge Nitro." Dive into the adrenaline-fueled world of custom car culture, where passion meets precision engineering. Experience the excitement of high-speed races and the artistry of vehicle customization as you follow the gripping tale of the Dodge Nitro and its devoted enthusiasts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts