Fantasy Series - #1 : Making Love

I'm going to be starting a series called the 'Fantasy Series'. Basically it'll be a series of various posts about the different fantasies that are locked in my brain that I must share. Who knows, maybe they'll be friendly, to do with relationships or maybe just all up sexual ;). Either way it'll be about what I fantasise about when I'm with someone.

To start off, the first one will be about - 'Making Love'

A beep of a car horn sounds outside. I jump up from the lounge, it's my queue that my ride is finally here. I jump in the car, grab my dress and set it beside me and shut the door. I turn to him slowly. He's staring at me with those eyes. He smiles and giggles in his alluring deep voice. I can't help but smile back and he plants a soft kiss on my cheek. Then he puts his petal to the metal.

*Eats out & then drives home*

We stop talking as the car pulls into my driveway. He has that look on his face as if to say 'Do you want me to come in?'. As he stares, I jump out of the car. Walk around to his door, opening it swiftly and grab his hand firmly in mine and drag him to my door. I rustle the keys in my hand, trying to grab the right key. All the while I feel him press his body up against mine and feel his breath against my neck. Goosebumps race down my spine. As I finally unlock the door, I grab his tie and throw him towards to wall. He grabs me by my waist towards him and I wrap my arms around him. We stare into each others eyes until he makes the first move and leans forward. Our lips meet and I feel his tongue touch mine. As we kiss passionately, he spins me around and pushes my up against the wall. His hands explore my body. From my waist to my lower back then he brushes against my ribs, then between my legs.


As the heat rises, our clothes begin to come off. I unbuttoned his shirt and unbuckled his pants, he slips off my dress effortlessly as it does over my head and thrown to the floor. He admires my body with those eyes and then begins to kiss my neck, my shoulders and my upper chest. Before he gets ahead of himself, he bites my lip, grabs my hand, kisses it and lays me down onto the floor.

He gets up from placing me down on the ground, grabs my little remote for my stereo and presses play. 'Make love love love, love' The sweet melody flows through my body. It's one of my favourite singer/songwriters Trey Songz singing Love Faces. He turns the volume up and wastes no time. He starts teasing me by grinding up onto me while he kisses me so passionately, my breathing in rhythm of his body strokes. I feel him growing solid and it's turns me on completely, I'm all his. As the chorus begins, he slides on into me and makes sweet love till we both implode.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m in love with this website. I have visited this site so frequently.I discovered this website on the internet. I have gotten a good stuff of information. Many thanks. keep updating me.
    cash for cars caboolture
    scrap car removal brisbane
    scrap car removal gold coast
    sell wrecked car brisbane
    car wreck removal brisbane
    scrap cars for cash brisbane
    scrap car removal brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m truly enjoying the post on your website, excellent work! more car wreckers brisbane Express Auto Wreckers provide you with a chance to sell your old and trash cars, trucks in good money.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts