Life As I Know It

I enjoy many things in life as much as I possibly can but it is hard when there comes a point in life when it smacks you in the face!

As a humans, we are constantly aware of the things that surround us and that everything is constantly changing. As a person living a life in a time like this it is always difficult to be aware of everything that is going on around us but there is always a point when we just need to stop, look and listen.

I am a person that has never really cared about what people say or think about me, and I think that's why I am the way I am. I'm selfish when it comes to family, I'm smart when it comes to faking it and I'm genuinely happy until I am being played. I have never really had much to complain about my life or relationships until I met my first love interest.

I've told this story before but I'll continue on, we meet once again after being separated for almost 8 months. I have had my fair share of difficult experiences of emotions and personal issues that at this point in my life I knew it was the right time. We have had so much difficult times and some many more joyful times that life seems to be a struggle with many benefits.

At this very moment, we have been together for almost 2 years now and have never honestly been more happier. I'm excited for what is waiting ahead in the future for not only myself but for my blossoming relationship. I give thanks to those who have always been there for me through my struggles and who are watching over me. Thank you x

Ps. I love writing, I have been pretty slack with my blog but I plan to continue writing about life and experiences to keep forever!

Comments

Popular Posts