Custom Wheels - #2 Mazda CX-9

Lately I have been loving the new Mazda car line and I have been admiring the old Mazda CX-7's and the new Mazda CX-9! This post like the other Custom Wheels is about how I would go about customising my very own Mazda!

Exterior
Mazda CX-9 found on Mazda.com.au
For the paint job, I would probably get the gorgeous glossy colour. I have seen many of these cars driving around and a gorgeous sky blue has been my favourite so far! I would love this because it's subtle yet colourful which is my personality all over. 





Tyres & Rims
Bossini Machine Face
Lexani LX9
I've always loved this website and plan on purchasing my wheels from  OzzyTyres. I've looked through and would love to get these which are the VCT Bossini Rims that are 22'' inch. As a bundle it is recommended to couple these rims with the Lexani LX9 Tyres which are also 22'' inch. These are beautiful and it would look amazing on the car.



Interior
Front Seat
For the interior, I'll always stick with leather because it's such a sophisticated look and feel. Changing things up a bit, I would probably have white leather which is gorgeous in any car. The smooth creamy looking interior would pair well with wooden trim and an off white leather dashboard. All in all a great look to a beastly SUV.


Steering wheel and dashboard











Enjoy,

- M   x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts