Nice Creep

So there is this lovely guy at work, whom I am basing this blog on. Just thinking I should share my experience with this person. I hope I'm not the only one out there that has had this happen to thme before.

Okay, so there is this guy at work (Not naming names) and I swear he must like me. Don't get me wrong who wouldn't :). I just get the feeling that he uses any excuse to talk to me, and as polite as I am I just go along with it because I am not a mean person. I've been working here for about 1 and a half years now and I'm on good terms with most of the people that work here. Because of the department I used to work under, I was the only female amoung the rest of the testosterone in the warehouse. So because I was the only female I got treated like, to say the least, a queen; but at the same time I was treated just like one of the boys.

The other guys used to mock me about this guy because he'd always end up working beside me, all coincidence of course :/. But since I've moved departments and rarely see him anymore, it's like he goes out of his way just to find a reason to come visit me at my desk or something. He always says Hello like 50+ times and I just wish it would stop. Not to be mean but he just gets on my nerves just a little. I finish around 8pm in the evening and where I am there isn't anyone supervising me so I'm alone basically and unsupervised. This guy just knocks on my door and just talks to me about the randomest shit and tells me what I already know from my boss.. It happens all the time, sometimes it freaks me out. But he's gentle soul and wouldn't harm me. He's about 6'2' and a lot larger than me, but if anyone were to get beat, it would likely be him :D.

All in all, he's a nice guy and I have nothing against him. I just wish he'd stop annoying the heck out of me and let me work in peace.. Even if I'm on Youtube/Blogger ;). Salutations and see you in another post.

Comments

Popular Posts