What's New #2

This is a list of accomplishments, future plans current relationships and other important things that I would like to keep track of!

What's Happened?

  • Rekindled my friendship with my best friend/ride or die/my sister Maisey ;)
  • Spending so much time with my nephew Little Monkey
  • Seeing more and spending more time with my father <3
  • Completed my 2 year of my degree
  • Still currently living in our home
  • Celebrated 
    • Boo's Birthday
    • Brothers Graduation/Formal
    • Monkey's 1st Birthday
    • Christmas 2015
    • New Years 2016
  • Witnessed
    • My Sister see her father grow his wings :'(
    • Losing friends
    • Gaining more
    • Gaining better opportunities
  • Fishing as much as we can
What's Gonna Happen?
  • Excited to complete my degree with year
  • Planning to go on a holiday
    • First Trip out of the country together
    • First Trip with my friends
    • First time on a cruise
    • First time to Vanuatu and New Caledonia
  • To have a baby?
  • Purchase a new car for my partner
  • Growing my partner's career
  • Moving house
  • and many more
This year is going to be our year, for my family, friends, my partner and for everything to finally fall into place. I give thanks to our Heavenly Father for everything that he has blessed us all and I guarantee in all that we do, we will always be grateful every single thing. 

Comments

Popular Posts