Book 3 - Forever With You (The Fixed Trilogy)



Book 3 Review

So, Alayna and Hudson have finally been able to move on from their problem that seemed to follow their entire relationship. I have read this book about two or thee times and with this last read, I start to realise how much of a airhead Alayna has become since being with Hudson. I mean don't get me wrong, both have such a different and obscure relationships I've read and it really bugged me.


I didn't understand why Alayna wouldn't just blindly grow to trust and respect Hudson with the secrets that he decided to tell her as well as withhold from her. Every time Hudson got frustrated, I somehow was 100 times more frustrated at Alayna for her deceitful and untrustworthy actions. This could be from the realisation now that I know what and why Hudson is withhold the truth about his work but still ... this really made my blood boil.

With the first time round, I sympathised with Alayna and thought that through everything Alayna was the victim between all of this. But now after going through again, Alayna put herself in this silly situation and I actually think she deserved everything that she got!All in all, after yearning for a series similiar to Fifty Shades... I can honestly say that I really enjoyed reading the entire series and with the four instalment waiting in line, I can't wait to start.

Author: Laurelin Page

Comments

Popular Posts