My Relationship's - Part 4

I seriously don't know why I say that I learn from my mistakes because I seem to repeating them over and over. Like I referenced in my last vent session, I'm currently with my partner Peter and I don't know where this is going at the moment!

Firstly, I'd like to point out that Peter and I have been together now for 11 months. He came back from Overseas in July and we've been together ever since. Now from previous posts I've described what he is like and to refrain from repeating myself, I'd like to skip it and continue.

We've been together for longer than ever now and it seemed to be great. He has been living with me for the duration of our relationship and I figured it out to be one of the best relationships that I've been in. It was not until a couple of weeks ago that we began to come to a rough patch in our relationship in a while.

We both moved out of our house with my aunt to move back into our parents homes (He's at his mothers & I'm at mine). As usual I'm dealing with the separation perfectly fine (thanks to my long distance relationship) but him being the younger and less mature individual that he is, he has been struggling. You'd think by now being 20 years old and independant, he'd grow up and be a real man but it's been really bugging me that he is so clingy and it's been making me CRAZY! In the last couple of days we've:

  • Fighting to the point of being physical (Me of course, I like to swing punches)
  • Yelling & Screaming
  • Crying!
This has been taking a toll on my sanity and just making feel like I can't breathe without him breathing down my neck! All in all I love this guy but I've realised that I need to be thinking about me and my wellbeing above anything else. Hopefully everything all works out but we'll soon find out.

- M   x

Comments

Popular Posts