Danger, Epic Loneliness!

Life is such a journey that we all must go through, we are put through so many different hurdles and obstacles. We all have our ups and downs and lately I've been feeling lately!

Little Ol' Naive Self
Now and then I feel like I have no-one that I can really trust and confide in. I try and surround myself with positive, supportive people but sometimes that person changes from time to time. At this very moment, there is this person that is a real inspiration to me and my life. This person is my boyfriend. We’ve been together for a while now and things are running so smooth. At this point I thought that nothing could go wrong and everything was so perfect but then something his true colours came out!

Today's Self
Our relationship is great but I just can't help the fact that his true colours are something that I simply can't handle. He has had a rough childhood and his life through as a teenager but it's hard to deal with someone that has deep, concerning issues within himself. I love him so much that I try and put up with all this crap but I'm starting to feel like I think it's way to much for me to handle. I didn’t know what to do and I contemplate on who I can go to, to help me in this situation and there is really nobody. I don't know whether or not I can cope with this for the rest of my life.


At the end of the day, the only real person anyone can turn to is God :)

Comments

Popular Posts