Custom Outfit - #1 Birthday Get-Up

So it is my birthday next month and I'm turning 21 :). It has been such a stressful time trying to organise everything for the big celebration. I have invited only the important family and friends to celebrate with and I'm so excited! For this post I decided to show some options of which I would probably have as my birthday outfit since I haven't organised that yet, so enjoy!

Dress w/ Geometric Stiletto Heels
Found online at DrJays.com
Disregarding the fact that here in Brisbane, Australia it is in the beginning of Winter I love this White Animal Print Chiffon Grecian dress. It is very flattering and because this weather is disgusting and cold I would pair it with a cute gold or tan coloured blazer. For more gorgeous dresses and more go check out this link.

Found online at Heels.com
For the shoe, I'd pair this dress with some beautiful Novice Tan Stiletto heels with slightly gold and bluish studs on the back. When I saw these shoes I just feel in love instantly, for more gorgeous high heels check out this link.

Found online at PrincessPJewelry.com
For accessories, I'd pair this get-up with some gorgeous little trinkets from Princess P. This lovely set called Sweet Angel would (I think) go nicely with this outfit. For more lovely jewellery check out this link.








Leopard Outfit w/ Leopard Print Elastic Pumps
Found on FashionDernierCir's Blog
This outfit would be perfect for the weather at the moment, that's why I'm showing it to you! This outfit is a Leopard Print Woven Sweater dress that is coupled with Leopard Print Pants and a corset belt. It would go well with a full figured woman and I just absolutely love leopard print (if you didn't notice). For more gorgeous fashion pictures and lovely outfits check out this link.

For the shoe, I'd pair this outfit with a gorgeous Leopard Print Stiletto Pump for an extra Va va voom! The plain leopard print would go well with this outfit and who said that too much leopard print is bad for you. When I saw these shoes I just feel in love instantly, for more gorgeous high heels check out this link.



As I haven't already gotten my outfit for my birthday as of yet, my goals is to probably try and improvise on one of these looks or very similar! Hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for more posts.

*Disclaimer - I don't own any or all pictures and links mentioned in this post!


- M   x

Comments

Popular Posts