Vent Session - #1

Before I go on anymore, I'd just like to let everyone know that I'm back together with Peter. Yes I know, but hopefully it's for real this time. There is soo much I've been meaning to share but I have been so busy, I'll keep everyone updated soon I promise. Okay, back to topic.

So ever since we got back together the second (as refered to in my previous post 'Relationship #3') I've had an issue with his mum. Now when I first time I ever met her, I had the impression as in she was a nice, friendly woman with two little girls to look after. So I went with that impression for about a month, we'd visit her together and she seemed 'nice' but I was in for a surprise. When Peter went away for a football retreat or something I was left with his car because his mum didn't have a valid licence which was good so I could do my running around in. That weekend I was suppose to take her and the girls somewhere but I completely forgot that i had organised to meet up with some friends... and soo it all began. I went to visit her the following week and then I was her ugly face, cussing, bashing my culture, calling me names and just plain insulting me. But out of respect I had for her I bit my tongue and walked away without saying anything back.

Then there was another account.. Hmm soo after the first negative encounter with her eased down I tried not to pay any mind to the way my brain was judging her and wanting to hate her but I couldn't because she was my boyfriends mum (at the time). So I shook it off and dusted it off my shoulder. The second time something happened was actually at the front of my house. She somehow found out where I lived and drove there. I answered the door and I realised it was her I was wondering why she was here. (This was after I found out I misscarried and ended up breaking up with Peter then). So anyway, she came to my door and started accussing me off bluntly being a slut and you lost the baby because you were sleeping around and that's why i wasn't with Peter anymore. I just blew up in my face and I was stunned soo I broke down. Nothing could ever take the rudeness and disrespectfulness away from those expriences away. Scarred for life!

But after everything that has happened between us, I have always looked at her differently, not the same person I first met. I don't hold grudges but with her I just don't think she deserves my respect or anything from me no matter how much time has pasted.

Comments

Popular Posts