What I Want...

Since my recent failure with my past relationships, I've tried to gather as much information and compared with eachother. I've realised mostly of what I want and don't want in my relationships. Here's to naming a few;

I Want
  • Someone who will go out of his way just to do things for me.
  • Someone who knows exactly what I want in every possible way
  • Them to always be there for me
  • Them to only be just a call away
  • Someone who will stay over every night because I hate sleeping alone
  • To be really close with their family & friends
  • Them to let me make my own money
  • Someone who is romantic, with surprises on days other than Valentines.
  • Them to make me their No. 1
  • To argue & fight, then have amazing make-up sex
  • To wake up with me in your arms

I don't need to be bought with material things because I can get mine. I just want someone who will be their for me through thick & thin.

Relationship Motto :- You do you & I Do Me, Simple.

I've been through a lot and if anything it has taught me that you should never let anyone put you down. If they aren't going to stand beside then they can get the steppin. I'm beautiful, strong and independant if you can't handle me then I'll find someone who can!

Comments

Popular Posts