What I Don't Want...

As a continuation of my previous post of what I want in my relationship. This however, is the opposite, some things that I have been through that I don't want to happen again in any future relationships. Here are some things,

I Don't Want

  • Him to think that he has to do everything for me
  • Him to act like I need to rely on him for almost everything
  • Him to feel like he needs to wear the pants all the time, I like to have control too.
  • Him to think that he doesn't have to pay for everything
  • Him to think that I have to pay for everything either, it's a two way street
  • Him to rely on my income and keep asking me for money
  • Him to stop competing with me at life, honestly the lowest form of competition there is
  • Him to think he can just come over to my house, sleepover and then just up and leave, atleast spend some quality time with me and my family :)
  • Him to be immature around me, I'm a pretty bright person.
  • Someone who cheats on me, who lies about anything and that can't be open with me.
Okay, soo I could go on but these points are some of the pet hates and just genuinely hate about guys and how they are. If you want to be with me then your going to have to abide by some rules. I never let any man stand over me what so ever. I've seen some many people that I know and love that have let men walk all over them. So sorry but we're either treated equally or kicked to the curb.

In the end though, no one is perfect. I know that and I'm not saying that I want someone whos like that and is this tall, but I know what I want. I'll decide whether or not your worthy of my love and affection, not the other way round...


Comments

Popular Posts