My Relationship's - Part 1

In the past, I've dated a few guys right. I was 16 years old when I had my first ever boyfriend and his name was Peter. We didn't know each other that long, but I could feel there was something about him.

We met through MSN/Bebo (I know right, how ancient) and started dating a soon as possible from what I recall. I even remember the date too, 23 August 2008. I remember when we first started seeing each other, I didn't know what love was. Even now I still don't know what this word LOVE means. But I recall saying it to him a lot and him saying it back, which is weird because being at 16 I thought I knew everything. As time went by we went out on dates and I actually brought him home for the first time. I don't know if  my mum still approves of him but she never overreacted at all. The only thing I remember telling my girls about him was that he always snuck over. My mum worked the graveyard shifts so I was a perfect opportunity for me to get him over my house.

We had a good run, we lasted only 2 months in that relationship but I don't regret any of it. Till this day I still talk to him, it's nice to know that he still remembers everything that we shared together.

Comments

Popular Posts