Custom Wheels - #3 Lexus IS 300h

I know I could never afford a beautiful car like this but I have always been in awe for these magnificent vehicles. The Lexus IS 300h is gorgeous V6 Hybrid Sedan worth just under $70,000 brand new. This post is all about how customise and how I would like this car tricked out!

Exterior
Lexus IS 300h found on Lexus.com.au
As a colour, a simple mercury grey or glossy premium silver would look amazing. The fine detailing on the sides of the car as well as the stream line trim, it would look beautiful. As an alternative, I would probably have it in a glossy black paint job or a white pearlescent for variety.





Tyres & Rims
For tyres, I would prefer the 18" inch Zenna Argus. They are ideal for everyday driving and handling. As for the rims, I would probably choose XXR rims that are about 18" inch rims with gloss black and a chrome lip for detail. All these products can be found on the Ozzy Tyres. Both these products in a package would probably set you back about $1,599 for 5 tyres and 5 rims.

Interior
Interior would be the one aspect of a car that I'd love more than anything because you spend almost 99% of your time inside of. With the colours shown on the Lexus website, the colour I kind of liked is the black and topaz matte finish. It looks very different and brown, not something I would usually pick but kind of nice looking.

Hope you enjoyed!
- M  x

Comments

Popular Posts